$179.95 $149.95 $30.00
Taste of the Wild High Prairie 18kg
Roasted bison and roasted venison combine for a unique taste that you can't find anywhere else outside the wild. 32% of this formula is protein, giving dogs the highly digestible energy they need to remain active, while vegetables, legumes and fruits provide powerful antioxidants to help maintain overall vitality. This maintenance formula is designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
* Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison - Pasture-raised bison and pasture-raised venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
* Species Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
* Omega Fatty Acid Blend - Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
* Ideal For Adult Dogs - This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
* Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
* Antioxidants - Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Bison (12%), Lamb meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Canola Oil, Egg product, Beef, Roasted Venison (4%), Tomato pomace, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Ocean Fish Meal, Minerals, dried Chicory root, Tomatoes, Blueberry, Raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
Protein 32.0%, Fat Content 18.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Crude Ash 9.2%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3% minimum, Calcium 2.1%, Phosphorus 1.4%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 0.05%.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 750 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 60 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 7.0 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 60 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 7.0 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.5 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 75 mg, Zinc Sulphate 75 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3 mg, Taurine 0.12% minimum.
3,719 kcal/kg (370 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.