A truly unique protein with a truly unique taste, wild boar makes this recipe perfect for dogs who crave something different. In addition, nutrient-rich legumes and fruits like peas, garbanzo beans, blueberries and raspberries provide antioxidants for overall health and vitality.
* Unique Protein Blend - A hearty blend of beef, lamb protein, eggs and wild boar provides complete protein nutrition with a rich, meaty flavour.
* DHA - This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
* Garbanzo Beans - Rich in protein, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this grain-free formula.
* Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
* Antioxidants - Legumes and fruits, including peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Beef (18%), peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meal, canola oil, egg product, wild boar (4%), ocean fish meal, brewers yeast, tomato pomace, flaxseed, minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
Protein 29.0%, Fat Content 15.0%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Crude Ash 7.8%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3% minimum, Calcium 1.9%, Phosphorus 1.1%.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 750 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 60 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 7 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 60 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 7 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.5 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 75 mg, Zinc Sulphate 75 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5 mg, Taurine 0.12% minimum.
3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.