Venison is a highly digestible protein, providing your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavour. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, legumes, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed formula your dog will thrive on.
* Pasture-Raised Venison - Venison, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.Venison is a highly digestible protein, providing your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavor. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, legumes, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed formula your dog will thrive on.
* Species Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
* DHA - This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
* Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
* Antioxidants - Legumes and fruits, including peas, lentils, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Venison (10%), lamb meal, garbanzo beans (10%), peas (10%), lentils (10%), pea protein, pea flour, egg product, canola oil, tapioca, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
Protein 28.0%, Fat Content 15.0%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Crude Ash 6.9%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3% minimum, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 750 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 60 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 7 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 60 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 7 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.5 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 75 mg, Zinc Sulphate 75 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3 mg, Taurine 0.12% minimum.
3,600 kcal/kg (337 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.