$119.95 $109.00 $10.95
This egg-free recipe gets all its animal protein from fish, meaning that it's rich in the omega fatty acids that help keep skin healthy and fur smooth and shiny, and may be a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. The sustainably sourced, smoked salmon taste will satisfy any dog's inner-wolf while meticulously selected ingredients provide the ideal nutrient levels for the overall health and vitality of adult dogs.
* Sustainably Sourced Salmon - Salmon, the number one ingredient in this formula, provides high-quality protein and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health. To help promote sustainable fishing, we use a blend of wild-caught and farmed salmon.
* Species Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
* Ideal For Adult Dogs - This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
* Egg-Free - This formula is made without eggs or egg products, which may be suitable for dogs who have a sensitivity to eggs.
* Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
*Antioxidants - Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Salmon (21%), ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, canola oil, salmon meal, smoked salmon (4%), potato fibre, minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
Protein 25.0%, Fat Content 15.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Crude Ash 8.9%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3% minimum, Calcium 1.9%, Phosphorus 1.1%.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 750 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 60 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 7 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 60 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 7 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.5 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 75 mg, Zinc Sulphate 75 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3 mg, Taurine 0.12% minimum
3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy