Click & Collect
When you place your order online with us before 1pm and select to collect your order from one of our stores, we will endeavour to process your order on the same day as long as all items are in stock. We will contact you via email and/or SMS when your order is available for collection from your selected store. Please note that the stock levels shown online are for our online store only. Items shown as IN STOCK online may in fact not be available at your selected store at the time of ordering.
Click & Collect Orders will only be released when the following conditions have been met:
- A valid form of photo identification (such as a driver's licence) must be presented to staff.
- The credit card used to make the purchase or an electronic snapshot/printout of the transaction in your internet banking must be presented to staff.
- The order confirmation email or SMS must be sighted by staff.
Click & Collect orders will only be released to the person who placed the order and not to any other party. NO exceptions will be made to these rules so please ensure you have the appropriate documents with you when you come to collect your order.
Click & Collect orders must be collected within 7 days from the date you are notified that your order is ready for collection. If your order is not collected within this time, the goods will be allocated to another customer and your transaction will be refunded. An administration fee of $10 will be withheld where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
ZERO CONTACT Call and Collect (Not available online)
In these unprecedented times we are comitted to continuing to supply you with food and other necessities for your pets.
For this reason, we’re pleased to offer a ZERO CONTACT Call and Collect service. All of our products, including bulk dry food and fresh meat, are available to order this way.
This is how our ZERO CONTACT Call and Collect service works:
• Phone your local store and place your order
• When your order is ready for collection one of our staff members will give you a call or send you a text to let you know
• On arrival to our car park, phone the store using the number provided and stay in your car
• Your order will be brought to your car and you can make a contactless payment with a credit or debit card
• One of our friendly staff will load your car with your purchases